An equestrian paradise sitting on 12 private acres
An escape from the fast pace of the Peninsula, this Monterey Colonial in San Mateo County is an equestrian lover’s dream. Hidden away from the street, the home rests on 12 acres of lush, private landscape, just across from miles of beautiful trails at Wunderlich Park. Meeting all your equestrian needs, the grounds include an indoor exercise area, 17-stall barn, and regulation dressage arena.
Just a short commute to excellent Portola Valley schools and all of Silicon Valley, this classic property in Woodside boasts picturesque scenery on the outside and luxurious detail on the inside.
The 4,580 square-foot home and property include:
- Four bedrooms and four baths
- Hardwood and tile flooring
- Three-car garage
- Kitchen with island, granite slab countertops, and cathedral ceiling
- Integrated fireplace in the living room
- Crown moldings and crystal chandelier in the dining room
- Exotic bird sanctuary
- Multiple gardens and pond
Enjoy the colorful rose gardens and redwood groves, sitting on the open pastures and intertwined among the multiple facilities that fit all your equestrian needs.