Nationwide report based on sales volume
SARATOGA, California (June 27, 2014) — The Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends, Inc. have announced the 2014 rankings of the top real estate professionals in the entire country based on 2013 sales volume. Ten Alain Pinel Realtors (APR) sales professionals were included in these prestigious rankings, with four individuals and three teams listed as the top producing agents in the country.
Topping the list for Top Teams by Sales Volume are APR’s Mary and Brent Gullixson from the APR Menlo Park office, ranked #6 with a sales volume of over $323 million. This is Mary Gullixson’s fifth consecutive year ranking in the top six by sales volume, either individually or as a team with her son Brent. She has been represented in the top of the list each year since the list was created in 2006.
The Top Agents by Sales Volume list includes:
- Judy Citron, from the APR Menlo Park office, ranked #76,
- Kathy Bridgman, from the APR Los Altos office, ranked #79;
- Judy Bogard-Tanigami, from the APR Los Altos office, ranked #84; and
- Joe Piazza, from the APR Los Gatos office, ranked #179.
The Top Teams by Sales Volume list includes:
- Mary and Brent Gullixson, from the APR Menlo Park office, ranked #6,
- David Gunderman and Andrew Raskopf, from the APR Oakland – Montclair Village office, ranked #56; and
- Carol Carnevale and Nicole Aron, from the APR Menlo Park office, ranked #158.
“Through their determination and hard work, these agents earned incredible results in 2013, and are among the best in the entire nation,” said Paul Hulme, CEO & President of APR. “We are proud that they represent Alain Pinel Realtors in providing top quality service to our clients.”
The Wall Street Journal Top 1000 designees are recognized as the top one half of one percent of nearly one million licensed REALTORS® nationwide. The list includes the top 250 agents or teams in four different categories, including top individuals ranked by closed transaction sides; top individuals ranked by closed sales volume; top teams ranked by closed transaction sides; and top teams ranked by closed sales volume. All results from the study are based on calendar year 2013.
Visit http://www.realtrends.com/products/rt1000 to see the full lists.