The Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends, Inc. announced the 2013 rankings of the top real estate professionals in the entire country based on 2012 sales volume. 14 Alain Pinel Realtors (APR) sales professionals were included in these prestigious rankings, with 6 individuals and 4 teams listed as the top producing agents in the country, giving APR the strongest presence of any independent real estate firm in California, based on sales volume.
Topping the list for Top Teams by Sales Volume are APR’s Mary & Brent Gullixson from the APR Menlo Park office, ranked #4 with a sales volume of over $265 million. For the past three years, Mary has been ranked in the top five in the nation on the Top Agents by Sales Volume list.
The Top Agents by Sales Volume list includes:
- Kathy Bridgman, from the APR Los Altos office, ranked #69;
- Rich Bassin, from the APR Menlo Park office, ranked #98;
- Judy Bogard-Tanigami, from the APR Los Altos office, ranked #111;
- Joe Piazza, from the APR Los Gatos office, ranked #160;
- Greg Terry, from the APR San Mateo office, ranked #168; and
- Grace Wu, from the APR Palo Alto office, ranked #248.
The Top Teams by Sales Volume list are:
- Mary & Brent Gullixson, from APR Menlo Park office, ranked #4;
- Carol Carnevale & Nicole Aron, from the APR Menlo Park office, ranked #106;
- David Gunderman & Andrew Raskopf, from the APR Oakland – Montclair Village office, ranked #223; and
- Rick Ardizzone & John Howmiller, from the APR Los Gatos office, ranked #227.
The Wall Street Journal Top 1000 designees are recognized as the top one half of one percent of nearly one million licensed REALTORS® nationwide. The list includes the top 250 agents or teams in four different categories, including top individuals ranked by closed transaction sides; top individuals ranked by closed sales volume; top teams ranked by closed transaction sides; and top teams ranked by closed sales volume. All results from the study are based on calendar year 2012.
Visit http://www.realtrends.com/products/rt1000 to view the full lists.
See Special Message from APR President and CEO Paul Hulme–>