Family living perfected with style and sophistication
Where: 5805 Orvieto Court, San Jose, CA 95138 (Listing | Tour)
Bathed in natural light from the beautiful stone floors to the soaring ceilings, this Silver Creek Valley custom home combines real-world living with indoor-outdoor entertaining. The home sits on more than half an acre of beautifully manicured land, providing quiet seclusion and spectacular views of the Mount Hamilton Range. Enter the home and enjoy the marble-clad great room, formal dining room and den with plush carpeting, and a kitchen worthy of a master chef. From the granite countertops and high ceilings to the custom windows and chandelier, this home was designed with sophistication in mind.
The exterior of this Santa Clara County gem is as impressive as the home’s interior and perfect for year-round entertainment. The outdoor kitchen, 2,400 square-foot synthetic hockey rink, and Pebble Tech pool with three waterfalls will delight both your guests and your children. The luxury property leaves nothing to be desired and features a variety of other amenities.
The 5,896 square-foot home and property include:
- 5 bedrooms and 8 baths
- 4-car garage
- Vaulted ceilings, marble floors, and crown molding
- Extended kitchen with commercial-grade appliances, granite-slab countertops, and wine refrigerator
- Master retreat overlooking the backyard that includes a gas log fireplace, spa-like master bath, and entertainment niche
- Master bath with jetted tub, dual sink vanity, and walk-in closet
- A downstairs bedroom suite with full bath
- Multiple rooms with generous closet space, plush carpeting, and lighted ceiling fans
- Exercise room and bonus storage room
Listed as $2,988,000 by Eric Parker and Nicki Brown of the Almaden Valley office
Craftsman style home with canyon views
Where: 18 Marsh Drive, Mill Valley, CA 94941 (Listing | Tour)
Constructed just last year, this custom craftsman home was built with only the finest materials and meticulous attention to detail. Inside the home, a great room with hardwood floors, high ceilings and a fireplace awaits. The kitchen is dressed to the nine, with a sprawling center island and luxury appliances. The master suite attaches to a bonus room, giving the owner a variety of options, and a stunning master bath with a spa tub. Stained glass windows, oak floors with inlaid wood trim, and high cathedral ceilings are just a few of the features that showcase the home’s exceptional design.
Sitting on a large corner lot near Blithedale Park, views of redwoods and Blithedale Canyon await the owner of this beautiful property in Marin County.
The 3,390 square-foot home and property include:
- 3 bedrooms and 3 baths
- 2-car garage
- Hardwood and tile flooring
- High cathedral and open-beam ceilings
- Stained glass windows
- Master bedroom and master bath
- Luxury kitchen and great room
- Flagstone patios
- Gorgeous views of Blithedale Canyon
From the redwood verandas and sprawling landscape to the expert craftsmanship in the design, this property offers the best of both indoor and outdoor living. Pictures alone can’t do it justice. See the property firsthand this Sunday, February 19 from 2-4 PM at our open house.
Listed as $3,250,000 by Jean Spaulding
Stunning home built for family and entertainment
Where: 19493 Burgundy Way, Saratoga, CA 95070 (Listing | Tour)
Built in a prime Saratoga location, this tastefully modeled home was designed with space and comfort in mind. The formal entryway opens up to a gorgeous living room, leading to the spacious, gourmet kitchen. The grand family room includes the luxury of a custom wet-bar. Lined with beautiful hardwood and tile flooring, dual pane windows, and high vaulted ceilings, this property is as aesthetically pleasing as they come.
Located within driving distance of award-winning Saratoga schools, the grounds of this property are as impressive as the home, featuring sprawling lawns and gardens, an in-ground pool, and much more.
The 3,972 square-foot home and property include:
- 5 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Attached garage and off-street parking
- Hardwood, marble, and tile flooring
- Vaulted ceilings
- Custom wet-bar
- Massive master suite with his and hers walk-in closets
- Custom master bath attached to suite
- In-ground pool
A superb place for both family life and entertaining guests, this extravagant home provides a relaxing atmosphere with an elegant touch. Tour the incredible property and see for yourself tomorrow at our open house from 1-4 PM.
Listed as $3,489,000 by David Welton
Executive living with sweeping views of Mt. Diablo
Where: 181 Brandywine Place, Clayton, CA 94517 (Listing | Tour)
Located in the sought after subdivision of Peacock Creek, this home offers high-end living in Contra Costa County surrounded by panoramic views of the valley, hills, and Mt. Diablo. With high ceilings, picturesque windows, custom millwork and molding, and recessed lighting, this spacious home has all the aspects of luxury you need.
A quick drive away from award-winning schools and the rest of downtown Clayton, this home offers executive living in an area with canyon views perfect for outdoor entertainment.
The 3,820 square-foot home and property include:
- 4 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Attached garage
- Hardwood and tile flooring
- Grand foyer with crystal chandelier and French doors
- Kitchen with tile countertops, island, stainless steel appliances, and ample space
- Various dining and family areas
- Multiple fireplaces
- Master suite with balcony
- Master bathroom with dual vanities
- Versatile upstairs areas for potential in-law suite or movie theater
- Lush landscape with redwood fencing and private patio
- Stunning views of Mt. Diablo as the home sits with its back to the hills
Sitting in a private cul-de-sac, the endless amenities and expansive views make this home the epitome of lavish living. Come see for yourself tomorrow, February 4, at our open house from 2-4 PM.
Listed as $1,099,500 by Wendy Moore
We are proud to welcome Realtor MaryJane Billowitch, who joined the company’s Pleasanton / Livermore office recently. A certified relocation specialist and accredited staging professional, MaryJane has built a distinguished reputation for her ability to showcase homes, as well as her understanding of clients’ needs.
MaryJane has earned a number of real estate awards over the course of her decade-long career, and was even featured on HGTV’s My First Place in 2011.
Please join us in welcoming MaryJane to the Pleasanton / Livermore office.