A distinguished hilltop estate with sweeping views and room to spare
Tour this property at our Open House this Sat. Aug. 27 from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
The well-designed residence offers luxurious elegance and an intimate atmosphere with integrated common areas including an office, a bonus/entertainment room, and five bedroom suites, all laid out over approximately 5,744 square feet of light-filled living space. Immaculate finishes include soaring ceilings, maple flooring, granite counters, extensive use of crown molding, recessed lighting, a grand circular maple staircase, and oil bronze railings along the patios and exterior of the home.
The finest lot in the development, the approximately 1.04 acre property features a large, flat, fenced-in backyard with a paver patio, lawn area, and an arbor with bench. With Almaden Quicksilver County Park open space set behind the neighborhood, the property is imbued with a peaceful, bucolic ambiance.
A paver driveway flanked by columns leads to the front of the residence punctuated by a front porch and columns. Once inside, the main level of the home offers:
- Double front doors opening to the marble entryway featuring a fantastic soaring high domed ceiling with skylight.
- Magnificent living room offering a decorative high ceiling, a chandelier, gas fireplace, a wall of view windows, and sliding glass door to the back patio and yard.
- Large formal dining room featuring two built-in cabinets with glass fronts for displaying glassware and china.
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen offering maple cabinets, granite counter tops, garden window, a large fan-shaped center island with sink and space for counter top dining, plus an additional granite counter top built-in seating area. Amenities include a Thermador hood and gas range, KitchenAid 48-inch built-in refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and trash compactor.
- An adjacent large pantry includes built-in shelves, and a built-in large desk is with granite counter top and cabinets.
- Open to the kitchen, the breakfast nook surrounded by circular windows, sky limited views and features a decorative circular ceiling, and a sliding glass door to an outdoor patio seating area.
- Huge step-down family room highlighted by a bay wall of windows.
- Den/entertainment room offering a coffered ceiling and bay wall of windows.
- Double glass doors from the entry lead to the well-appointed office featuring high ceilings and tall windows.
- Downstairs bedroom suite with an entryway, bedroom with sliding glass door to a balcony offering hill views, and an en suite bathroom with marble shower. With a private exterior entrance, this suite would serve well as guest quarters or a multi-generational living area.
- Powder room conveniently located by front entry.
- Spacious laundry room with cabinets, sink, washer/dryer, and room for storage.
The central circular staircase leads to the second floor, featuring:
- Large maple landing and den with built-in desk.
- Double French doors opening to the master suite offering a bedroom, seating area with a door to the private balcony with stunning views, and two large walk-in closets with cedar lining. The en suite bathroom includes a spa tub with marble surround, large dual-head shower with jets and bench, and dual-sink vanity.
- Three additional bedroom suites all featuring large walk-in closet and attached full bathroom with tub.
- Laundry chute to the main level laundry area.
Additional features include:
- Clay tile roof offering longer usable life
- Oversized, attached three-car garage with finished floor and built-in cabinets.
- Ample storage throughout including linen and coat closets (some cedar-lined), plus a large storage room under the stairs.
- Solid interior doors.
- Security alarm system, Intercom system, Central vacuum.
- Award-winning schools: Williams, Bret Harte, Leland.