Executive living with sweeping views of Mt. Diablo
Where: 181 Brandywine Place, Clayton, CA 94517 (Listing | Tour)
Located in the sought after subdivision of Peacock Creek, this home offers high-end living in Contra Costa County surrounded by panoramic views of the valley, hills, and Mt. Diablo. With high ceilings, picturesque windows, custom millwork and molding, and recessed lighting, this spacious home has all the aspects of luxury you need.
A quick drive away from award-winning schools and the rest of downtown Clayton, this home offers executive living in an area with canyon views perfect for outdoor entertainment.
The 3,820 square-foot home and property include:
- 4 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Attached garage
- Hardwood and tile flooring
- Grand foyer with crystal chandelier and French doors
- Kitchen with tile countertops, island, stainless steel appliances, and ample space
- Various dining and family areas
- Multiple fireplaces
- Master suite with balcony
- Master bathroom with dual vanities
- Versatile upstairs areas for potential in-law suite or movie theater
- Lush landscape with redwood fencing and private patio
- Stunning views of Mt. Diablo as the home sits with its back to the hills
Sitting in a private cul-de-sac, the endless amenities and expansive views make this home the epitome of lavish living. Come see for yourself tomorrow, February 4, at our open house from 2-4 PM.
Listed as $1,099,500 by Wendy Moore