The Wall Street Journal announced their 2010 Top 400 rankings, and we are proud to announce that seven APR sales professionals were included, with three individuals and two teams listed as the top agents among the over one million REALTOR®’s in the country.
Included on the list for Top Agents by Sales Volume
- Mary Gullixson, from the Menlo Park office, ranked #4
- Kathy Bridgman, from the Los Altos office, ranked #21
- Judy Bogard-Tanigami, from the Los Altos office, ranked #56
Included on the list for Top Teams by Sales Volume
- Carol Carnevale & Nicole Aron from the Menlo Park office, ranked #58
- Dennis Mulvihill & Marc Magliocco from the Los Gatos office, ranked #95
This is a remarkable achievement for these agents. Through their determination and hard work they earned incredible results in 2009, and are among the best in the entire nation. We are proud that they represent APR in providing top quality service to our clients.
The Wall Street Journal Top 400 is based on a survey of over 7,000 brokerage firms, Associations of Realtors® and hundreds of other sources to determine the top real estate professionals in the United States. Now in its 5th year, this ranking is the only independent study of its kind where all of the results from individual submissions are independently verified through third party sources.